Did you know today is World Gratitude Day? It is an opportunity to show your appreciatation or gratitude. To be honest I have never heard of World Gratitude Day..... but thought it would be fun to take part.
Here is my I Am Grateful For "short" list (in no particular order):
1. My awesome husband, who works super hard so I can be a stay at home mummie
2. Our two miracle daughters, Pooker and Kit Kat
3. Our two precious angels for looking over our daughters
4. Mummie's Nummies.... gives me an opportunity to chronical my breastfeeding experiences and to met other Mummies!
5. My life, as simple as it may seem to others..... it is mine and I love it
6. Our health... as rocky as it was........ everyone is healthy
7. Breastmilk! I don't know where we would be without it
8. The awesome Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapist I see four days a week
9. My family and friends
10. You! Yes you... reading this post right now. I am thankful for you. You have helped make my dream for Mummies Nummies real. So I am so grateful for you!
188.8.131.52.15++++++++++ Everything else I missed!
What are you grateful for? Feel free to share away!